Welcome to the VIP “members-only” area.
Thank you for attending the hands-on LinkedIn Training Workshop. You’ve taken a big step forward in establishing a social media presence for your business, and if you can keep working on LinkedIna little every day, you’ll start to see some positive results.
I know there was a lot of information covered, and everyone was at a different stage in setting up their own LinkedIn profile – so this private area is here for you whenever you need a refresher. If you have any questions, just pop over to Bright Spark Media on Facebook and share your question. I’ll answer it, and I’m sure it will help others who have similar questions too.
Here is the link to the presentation, in case you missed anything during the workshop and want to view it again. You can right-click to download the pdf.
Also check out these useful tips & Resources:
- Get found on LinkedIn, attract customers on autopilot by creating a killer LinkedIn profile (includes checklist)
- Power of Free Show – LinkedIn episode with expert Melonie Dodaro
- Remove someone from your connections without getting notified.
- Difference between follow and connect.
- Follow thought leaders or “Influencers”.