Chantelle Adams shared her secrets to gaining more connection, credibility, clients and cash through speaking.
In episode #2 of The Power of Free Show I interviewed one of my mentors; an all-round inspiring woman, Chantelle Adams, founder of The Courage Revolution and Centre Stage program. Chantelle is an author, sought-after speaker, passionate do-gooder and courage igniter.
Chantelle shared her own story about why courage is so important and how she’s been kicking fear to the curb, including jumping 10000ft from an airplane to help build a school in Nicaragua.
Here are some of the topics we discussed in this episode:
- Why you should add public speaking to your business
- How to get speaking gigs (hint: they don’t all have to be on stage)
- Why adding your own story connects you with your audience and brings clarity to your message
We got into some juicy tips about being a professional speaker, what you can do with your signature speech, and the free tools she uses in her business:
- Using breakthrough moments and your “North Star” message to connect with the audience
- When you’re on stage, the importance of speaking to “the one”
- Collecting emails at speaking gigs
- Public speaking – from the stage as well as online (telesummits, Hangouts on Air, webinars, and more)
- How to connect with influencers and get booked
- Being of service, creating value and giving back
- What to put in your video series
- Repurposing your speech
- Research and knowing your audience
- Giving your audience a way to follow up and take action
- Using free tools – Spreecast, YouTube, iMovie, Facebook Groups
- Plus some Q&A at the end
Resources and tools mentioned in the show:
- Free Conference Call
- Facebook groups
- Google+ Hangouts on Air
- LeadPages (not free)
Chantelle Adams is a Professional Speaker, Speech Stylist and Courage Igniter. Throughout the past 4 years she has delivered over 700 speeches and added more than 6 figures to her business through speaking. Now she teaches women entrepreneurs how to own their story, write their signature speech, rock the stage and get booked while adding more clients and cash to their businesses through speaking. Chantelle is also all about helping women get their brave on in life and biz. She definitely walks her talk as she recently jumped out of an airplane and fell 10,000 feet to raise $10,000 to build a school in Nicaragua while getting 60 change makers to co-author a book, The Courage to Fly, and share their stories of courage with the world. If you are ready to get your brave on then come join The Courage Revolution and the Brave Tribe at www.thecouragerevolution.com.
Chantelle generously shared a free gift that can help you get started with pubic speaking for your business.
Get Chantelle’s free video series with actionable worksheets. The password is FreeOffer.
You can connect with Chantelle here:
Angelique Duffield is an author, speaker and online marketing strategist. Angelique hosts The Power of Free, a weekly interview show for entrepreneurs and business owners where guest experts share tips on the free tools and resources they use to create a thriving and successful business online. The show broadcasts every Thursday at noon Pacific Time.
View tips, comments, images and videos from The Power of Free live videos searching hashtag #TPOFshow.
Do you want to be a guest on one of the upcoming episodes?
Topics include free tools and resources; social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube marketing); mindset (overcoming obstacles, positive attitude, Law of Attraction); productivity and systems; email marketing; or anything else that would appeal to business owners, service professionals and entrepreneurs to grow their business and become successful online.
Please fill in the Guest Profile Form to apply.