Welcome to the VIP “members-only” area.
Thank you for attending the Intro to Social Media Marketing workshop. I hope you found the content useful, and that you’re feeling a lot more confident about creating a social media strategy for your business that will be engaging for your customers.
I know there was a whole bunch of new info covered, so this private area is here for you whenever you need a refresher. If you have any questions, just pop over to Bright Spark Media on Facebook and share your question. I’ll answer it, and I’m sure it will help others who have similar questions too.
Here is a link the presentation, in case you missed anything during the workshop and want to view it again.
Click this link to view directly on YouTube:
Get organized – top tools:
- Hootsuite (Social Media dashboard – to pre-schedule your posts/tweets, monitor mentions of your name and your company, and much more) http://hootsuite.com
- Facebook Interest Lists – tutorial blog post http://www.jonloomer.com/2012/03/08/how-to-create-and-subscribe-to-facebook-interest-lists/
Click the link below for tools, resources and a dictionary of Social Media terms that were mentioned during the workshop:
Plus, here is a useful ‘cheat sheet’ of sizes for Facebook’s new Timeline format.
Case studies, videos and other links of interest:
- Socialnomics 2011 video by Eric Qualman (shown at beginning of workshop class) http://youtu.be/3SuNx0UrnEo
- Volkswagon Star Wars ad during the Superbowl http://youtu.be/R55e-uHQna0
- Zappos – creating a great customer experience http://youtu.be/GxursecvI-s
- United Breaks Guitar – video by Sons of Maxwell singer Steve Carroll http://youtu.be/5YGc4zOqozo
- Barack Obama 2008 Election campaign http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/11/07/how-obamas-internet-campaign-changed-politics/ AND http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/barack_obama_internet_strategy_presentation.php